From FoxyProxy Documentation
Revision as of 16:45, 31 August 2015 by Vuyisile
You can open a support ticket if you need help with our services. Support tickets are private and can only be seen by FoxyProxy team members.
There are two ways to open a ticket:
- Support Center - Fill out a web form to submit a new ticket or check the status of an existing ticket
- E-mail us - Your email will automatically create a ticket. Note: It's best to email us from the address on your account, if you have purchased services from us.
- Clearing Browser Cache
- Fixing Connection Settings
- Restoring your browser to its original settings
- How to use multiple proxies simultaneously in Firefox
- Difference between Proxy and VPN
- Why your network printer won't print when connected to the VPN
- Error 619: How to fix
- Help: Google.com shows a different country from what I purchased