OpenVPN for Windows
Follow these steps to connect a Windows laptop to our OpenVPN servers.
Step 1: Download and Install the OpenVPN Desktop Client
[Click here] to download the OpenVPN Connect Client.
Step 2: Download OpenVPN Config File.
Download the OpenVPN Configuration file from [here] and save it on your computer.
Double-clicking the Configuration file should open the Desktop Client automatically and load the file.
Step 3: Add OpenVPN Configuration File to the Desktop Client.
Run the OpenVPN Client.
Click on the ‘+’ button to add a new Connection Profile.
Choose “Local File” and click “Import”
Locate your OpenVPN configuration file and Open it.
Enter a name for the VPN Profile, or leave it as is and click ‘Save’ to add the Profile.
3. Type openvpn and choose openvpn connect in the second line.
4. Tap on the icon Get to install OpenVPN app.
5. Connect your iPhone with iTunes in your computer.
6. Click on the fifth icon which is iPhone
7. Click on the second icon "App" on the left side and scroll down to the bottom.
8. Click on the icon "OpenVPN" in the Apps at the bottom first, and then click on "Add" just at the right column.
9. Select the OpenVPN configuration file provided by FoxyProxy and click on Add to sync the configuration.
10. Click on "Sync" at the right bottom
11. Go back to see your iPhone and tap on the app "OpenVPN" and tap on the plus icon.
12. Enter User ID and Password which will be sent from Foxyproxy. And save it so that you don't need to input ID and PW every time.
13. Connect to OpenVPN