OpenVPN for iOS 8
Follow these steps to connect an iOS device to our OpenVPN servers.
1. Tap on the App Store icon on you iOS device.
2. Tap on search in App Store
3. Type openvpn and choose openvpn connect in the second line.
4. Tap on install.
5. Connect your iPhone with iTunes in your computer.
6. Click on the fifth icon which is iPhone
7. Click on the second icon "App" on the left side and scroll down to the bottom.
8. Click on the icon "OpenVPN" in the Apps at the bottom first, and then click on "Add" just at the right column.
9. Select the OpenVPN configuration file provided by FoxyProxy and click on Add to sync the configuration.
10. Click on "Sync" at the right bottom
11. Go back to see your iPhone and tap on the app "OpenVPN" and tap on the plus icon.
12. Enter User ID and Password which will be sent from Foxyproxy. And save it so that you don't need to input ID and PW every time.
13. Connect to OpenVPN