OpenVPN for iOS 8
Follow these steps to connect an iOS device to our OpenVPN servers.
1. Tap on the App Store icon on you iOS device.
2. Tap on search in App Store
3. Type openvpn and choose openvpn connect in the second line.
4. Tap on install.
5. Connect your iPhone with iTunes in your computer.
6. Click on the fifth icon which is iPhone
7. Click on the second icon "App" on the left side and scroll down to the bottom.
8. Click on the icon "OpenVPN" in the Apps at the bottom first, and then click on "Add" just at the right column.