PPTP VPN for iOS 8
Follow these steps to create a PPTP VPN connection on an iOS device.
1. Tap on the Settings icon on you iOS device.
2. Tap on General, then scroll down the left pane and tap on VPN.
3. Tap on Add VPN Configuration...
4. Enter the details received from FoxyProxy. Make sure you select PPTP.
Description: FoxyProxy VPN - USA server (it is just an example)
Server: enter here the hostname received from FoxyProxy
Account: enter here your proxy/VPN username
Password: enter here your proxy/VPN password
Encryption Level: Maximum
Sent All Traffic: ON
When it is done, tap on Save.
5. You are almost there! To start the VPN connection toggle the VPN selector to ON.